Delete a proxy configuration in Tanzu Mission Control.
A proxy configuration identifies the proxy server for your clusters and the credentials required to authorize outbound traffic through it. When you are done using a given proxy configuration, you can remove it from Tanzu Mission Control.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, as described in Log In to the Tanzu Mission Control Console.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions.
- To delete a proxy configuration, you must be associated with the organization.credential.admin role.
Make sure you have removed all dependencies on the proxy configuration object you want to delete. Because you use the proxy configuration to facilitate communication between your cluster and Tanzu Mission Control, all of the clusters that use a proxy configuration must be disconnected before you can delete the proxy configuration.
- In the left navigation pane of the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Administration.
- On the Administration page, click the Proxy Configuration tab.
- In the table of proxy configurations, locate the one you want to delete.
- Click the menu icon for the proxy configuration you want to delete, and then choose Delete.
If there are still dependencies on this proxy configuration, they are displayed in a warning dialog. Dependencies can include attached clusters as well as registered Tanzu Kubernetes clusters and their managed workload clusters. Before you can delete this proxy configuration, you must remove these dependencies by detaching or deregistering the clusters. Take note of the dependencies that you still need to remove, click OK to close the dialog, and then return to this procedure after removing the remaining dependencies.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Delete.