Create a cluster group in VMware Tanzu Mission Control to organize your Kubernetes clusters.
The cluster group is an organizational tool that helps you monitor and manage your cluster resources. For more information, see What Is Tanzu Mission Control.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
- To create a cluster group, you must be associated with the organization.edit role.
- In the left navigation pane, click Cluster Groups.
- In the top right corner, click New Cluster Group.
- Provide a name for the cluster group.
- You can optionally add a description and labels.
- Click Create.
Now you have a cluster group that you can populate with attached and provisioned clusters, and manage with policies.