Remove a cluster group from your VMware Tanzu Mission Control organization.
Before starting this procedure, perform the following tasks:
- Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
- Make sure the cluster group contains no clusters (either attached or provisioned).
- Make sure you have the appropriate permissions. To delete a cluster group, you must be associated with the organization.edit role in your organization.
- In the left navigation pane of the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Cluster groups.
- In the cluster group list, click the cluster group you want to delete.
- Make sure the cluster group is empty.
If there are any clusters (either attached or provisioned), you can not delete the cluster group.
- In the top right corner, click Actions, and then choose Delete cluster group from the dropdown.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Yes.
The cluster group is permanently removed from your Tanzu Mission Control organization.