Delete a custom policy template that you have previously created.
You cannot delete the preconfigured policy templates that are provided by Tanzu Mission Control. The preconfigured templates are denoted by a tmc- prefix.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions to delete policy templates.
- To delete a policy template, you must be associated with the .admin role or the organization.policytemplate.edit role on the organization.
- Click Policies in the left navigation pane of the Tanzu Mission Control console to show the subpages, and then click Templates.
- In the table on the Custom policy templates page, click the menu icon for the template you want to delete, and then choose Delete.
You can optionally save a local copy of the template definition by clicking Download YAML from the popup menu.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Delete.
If there are custom policies that use this template, an additional dialog is displayed.
- To delete the template and all of the custom policies that use it, select Force delete template, and then click Delete.