Remove a managed namespace from your VMware Tanzu Mission Control organization.
Your clusters can have both managed and unmanaged namespaces. You can manipulate only managed namespaces using Tanzu Mission Control. Unmanaged namespaces that were created outside of Tanzu Mission Control must be managed directly in the cluster (for example, using
- Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
- Make sure you have the appropriate permissions. To delete a namespace, you must be associated with the workspace.edit role in the workspace that contains the namespace.
- In the left navigation pane of the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Workspaces.
- In the workspace list, click the workspace that contains the namespace you want to delete.
- In the namespace list, click the namespace you want to delete.
The namespace detail page shows the workloads that are running in the namespace.
- In the top right corner, click Actions, and then choose Delete namespace from the dropdown.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Yes.
When you click Yes, the namespace and all the workloads that are running there are permanently removed from your Tanzu Mission Control organization.