As a platform operator, you can remove a connection to an AWS account in your aws-hosted management cluster when it is no longer needed.
When you disconnect a cloud provider account, Tanzu Mission Control releases its connection to the account, but does not remove any of the resources that you might have created in that account. If you have clusters and other associated resources running in the account, they continue to exist until you use your cloud provider's tools to remove them.
Prior to removing a cloud provider account, you must remove any clusters that you have provisioned in the account using Tanzu Mission Control.
- To remove a cloud provider account connection, you must be associated with the organization.credential.admin role.
- In the Tanzu Mission Control console, click Administration in the left navigation pane.
- On the Administration a page, click the Management clusters tab, and then click aws-hosted in the list of management clusters.
- On the management cluster detail page, click the Accounts tab to display the list of credentials.
- Click the menu icon beside the name of the credential you want to remove, and then choose Remove account.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Yes.