You can run a workflow on a network service instance that contains one or more interfaces.
- Instantiate your network service that contains one or more interfaces.
- To run a vRealize Orchestrator workflow, you must register vRealize Orchestrator with VMware Telco Cloud Automation Control Plane (TCA-CP). For more information, see the VMware Telco Cloud Automation Deployment Guide.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Select Network Services > Inventory.
- Click the Options (three dots) icon for the desired network service and select Run a Workflow.
- Select the desired network service or network function workflow and click Next.
- Enter the required parameters for the workflow.
- Review the configuration and click Run.
What to do next
To view the relevant information and recent tasks, click the Expand (>) icon on the desired network service.