After you instantiate a network service, you can view its topology and task information from the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
Instantiate the network service.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Select Network Services > Inventory.
- Click the desired network service to monitor.
The network service topology is displayed.
- Perform the desired monitoring or management actions:
- To view and acknowledge the consolidated alarms of all the VNFs and CNFs that belong to the network service, click the Alarms tab. You can also view the alarms from the Topology tab. Click the More (...) icon on the desired network service and select Alarms.
- View historical tasks for the selected network service from the Tasks tab.