You can run a workflow on a network function instance that contains one or more interfaces.
For information about workflows and interfaces, see the Running Workflows with vRealize Orchestrator.
- Instantiate your network function that contains one or more interfaces.
- To run a vRealize Orchestrator workflow, you must register vRealize Orchestrator with VMware Telco Cloud Automation Control Plane (TCA-CP). For more information, see the VMware Telco Cloud Automation Deployment Guide.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Select Network Functions > Inventory.
- Click the Options (three dots) icon for the desired network function and select Run a Workflow.
- Select the desired workflow and click Next.
- Enter the required parameters for the workflow.
- Review the configuration and click Run.
What to do next
To view relevant information and recent tasks of a network function, click the Expand (>) icon on the network function.