If you have saved a draft in the Network Service Designer, you can modify or delete the draft later.
You must have created and saved a network service descriptor using the Network Service Designer.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Select Network Services > Catalog and click Onboard.
- Select Edit Network Service Descriptor Drafts.
- Locate the desired draft in the table.
- To modify the draft, click the Edit (pencil) icon. To remove the draft, click the Delete icon.