Create a role and assign specific permissions.
You must be a System Administrator or a Role Administrator to perform this task.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- From the top-right corner, click the drop-down menu next to the User icon. Go to Authorization > Roles.
- Click Create Role.
- Enter the role name, an optional description, and select the privileges to be associated with that role.
- Click Save.
Your role is created successfully and is displayed under the list of roles.
What to do next
- To edit your role, click Edit.
- To delete a role, click Delete. To delete a role, you must delete all its associated permissions.
You can now create permissions for your role.