Managing upgrades is made simpler by creating logical groups for TCA-CP systems.
- Group names must be unique.
- The system being added must not be part of another group.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Navigate to TCA-CP Systems.
and click The list of TCA-CP systems that are paired with VMware Telco Cloud Automation appears in the window.
- Select the TCA-CP systems that you want to group for upgrading.
A TCA-CP system can be part of only one group. Group creation fails if you select TCA-CP systems that are already associated with a group.Note: You can add additional TCA-CP systems to an existing group at any time. To add more systems to a group, navigate to TCA-CP Systems, select the specific systems, and click Add to Group.
- Click Create Group.
- Enter a group name and click Create.
The group name is associated with the selected TCA-CP connected systems.
The systems associated with VMware Telco Cloud Automation are now logically grouped for upgrade operations.
You can view the group name associated with a specific TCA-CP system from. Or, you can review the list of systems available in each group at and select a group name.
What to do next
Create an upgrade schedule for the group.