You can add a Container Network Interface (CNI) such as Multus to the existing list of CNIs, update the Container Storage Interface (CSI) timeout duration, and toggle the default storage class type. You can add a tool such as Helm to manage your Kubernetes applications and update its version. You can also add or update the syslog servers to redirect the infrastructure logs of the Master and Worker nodes, and update the Harbor repository details.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Go to Infrastructure > CaaS Infrastructure > Cluster Instances.
- Click the Options (⋮) symbol against the Kubernetes cluster that you want to edit.
- Click Edit Cluster Configuration.
- In the Cluster Configuration tab, add a CNI, CSI, tool, or syslog server, and click Save.
Note:In a Workload cluster:
- You cannot edit the Storage Class name in the vSphere-CSI (NFS Client is also not supported).
- You can add CNI, CSI, or Tools, but cannot remove them.
You have successfully edited the cluster configuration.