If you have saved a draft in the Network Function Designer, you can modify or delete it at a later stage. The draft is saved as a new version every time you save. When you want to edit, select the version of draft to edit.
Use the Network Function Designer to create a network function descriptor and save the design as a draft.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Select Network Functions > Catalog and click Onboard.
The Onboard Network Function page is displayed.
- Select Edit Network Function Descriptor Drafts.
- From the table, locate the desired network descriptor draft to edit.
The Network Function Designer page is displayed.
- To select the draft version, click the page icon on the right side of the Network Function Designer page. You can restore a previous version from here.
- To modify the draft, click the Edit (pencil) icon. To remove the draft, click the Delete icon.