If VMware Telco Cloud Automation does not run as expected, you can collect the relevant logs for requesting technical support.
You can collect the following types of logs:
- Crash logs.
- MongoDB dump.
- Kubernetes Cluster logs.
- Collect Workload cluster logs from the VMware Telco Cloud Automation Control Plane where you have deployed its corresponding Management cluster.
- The time taken to collect Kubernetes Cluster logs depends on the number of objects within the clusters.
- You can collect the logs of up to five Management clusters at a time.
- Log in to the appliance management interface: https://tca-cp-or-fqdn:9443.
- Navigate to Troubleshooting > Technical Support Logs.
- Select the logs.
- For Kubernetes Cluster logs, select the Management cluster logs from the table. You can select up to five Management clusters.
- Click Request.