You can customize nodepools of the clusters using network function catalog defined in a TOSCA (Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications) file.
VMware Telco Cloud Automation uses Network Function TOSCA (Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications) extensions to determine the requirements for different VIMs.
- SRIOV interface addition and configuration
- NUMA alignment of vCPUs and VF/PFs
- Latency sensitivity
- Tuned profile
- DPDK binding for SRIOV interfaces
- Kernel Update
- Kernel Modules
- Custom package installations (pciutils, lxcfs.)
- GRUB config (all configurations used for the CPU isolation, hugepages config.)
- Passthrough devices for PTP