If a network function instance does not operate as expected, you can heal it by either rebooting or recreating the network function.
Instantiate the network function.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Select Inventory > Network Function.
- Click the Options (three dots) icon for the desired network function and select Heal.
- In the Heal page, enter a reason for healing the network function.
- Select whether to restart or recreate the network function and click Next.
- In the Inputs tab, enter the input variables required for starting and stopping the heal function. Provide any required inputs appropriately. Click Next.
- Review the configuration and click Finish.
The instantiated network function is restarted or recreated.
To view relevant information and recent tasks, click the Expand (>) icon on the network function.