Use the appliance management interface for adding or removing certificates from the system certificate store.
Importing Certificates with a Remote Site URL
To pair the sites when the remote system uses self-signed certificates, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the appliance management interface https://tca-cp-ip-or-fqdn:9443.
- Navigate to the Administration tab.
- Select Certificate > Trusted CA Certificate on the side menu.
- Click Import and select the URL option.
- Enter the URL for the target system.