Perform the following steps for backing up a VMware Telco Cloud Automation deployment.
Note: You can perform this operation only on a non-airgap deployment.
- Log in to the appliance management interface: <https://tca-cp-ip-or-fqdn:9443>.
- Navigate to .
- (Optional) Set up an FTP server for uploading the backup file:
Note: Ensure that the backup directory path you provide is unique for every VMware Telco Cloud Automation appliance instance.
- Click the FTP server setting tab.
- Click Add.
Note: The best practice to use a Linux-based OpenSSH host for file transfer operations.
- Enter the FTP server information and click Save.
- From the Backup & Restore tab, click Generate.
The backup operation begins.
- After the backup is complete, download the backup file to disk or to an FTP/SFTP endpoint. Click Download.