Add a Harbor repository to VMware Telco Cloud Automation.
To perform this task, you must have the Partner System Administrator privileges.
- Ensure that all Harbor repository URLs contain the appropriate port numbers such as 80, 443, 8080, and so on.
- You cannot register multiple Harbor systems on a single VIM.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Navigate to Infrastructure > Partner Systems and click Register.
- Select Harbor.
- Enter the following details:
- Name - Provide a name for your repository.
- Version - Select the Harbor version from the drop-down menu.
- URL - Enter the URL of your repository. If you use a Harbor repository from a third-party application, ensure that you provide this URL in VMware Telco Cloud Automation Control Plane (TCA-CP).
- To trust the certificates provided by Harbor, select Trust Certificate.
- Username and Password - Provide the credentials to access your repository.
- Click Next.
- Associate one or more VIMs to your Harbor repository.
- Click Finish.
You have successfully registered your Harbor repository. You can now select this repository for resources when instantiating a CNF.