You can download a Kubernetes cluster template as a JSON file and upload it to another environment. This option is useful when you want to share a validated cluster template across multiple environments.
Note: To make sure that all the features are available, download or upload a Kubernetes cluster template of the same VMware Telco Cloud Automation version.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Go to Infrastructure > CaaS Infrastructure and click the Cluster Templates tab.
- To download, select the cluster template and click Download.
The cluster template downloads as a JSON file.
- To upload the JSON file to a different environment, navigate to the environment and log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Go to CaaS Infrastructure > Cluster Templates.
- Click Upload and select the JSON file.
- Click Upload.
The cluster template uploads to your environment and is available in the CaaS Infrastructure > Cluster Templates tab.