When you want to perform certain reconfigurations on the Worker nodes that involves powering off and rebooting the virtual machine, you can place the Worker nodes in Maintenance Mode.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Go to Infrastructure > CaaS Infrastructure > Cluster Instances.
- Click the Kubernetes cluster that requires the Worker nodes to be placed in Maintenance Mode.
- Click the Worker Nodes tab.
- Click the Options (⋮) symbol against the node and select Enter Maintenance Mode.
What to do next
To remove the Worker node from Maintenance Mode, click the Options (⋮) symbol against the node and select Exit Maintenance Mode.