You can manually upgrade the VMware Telco Cloud Automation appliances that are activated in the Standalone mode.
- Go to the VMware Customer Connect site at my.vmware.com, download the VMware Telco Cloud Automation upgrade bundle.
- Save the upgrade bundle in a jump host that can access the appliance to be upgraded.
- Navigate to the Appliance Management interface https://tca-cp-ip-or-fqdn:9443.
- Click the Administration tab and select Upgrade.
- Details of the current installed version, upgrade date, and upgrade state are displayed. Click Upgrade.
- To upgrade to a newer version, click Browse and upload the upgrade bundle.
- Click Continue.
Note: The Upgrade option is not available for HA-based VMware Telco Cloud Automation deployments.