Add an Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR) for storing, sharing, and deploying container images.
To perform this task, you must have the Partner System Administrator privileges.
Note: In TCA 2.2, you cannot register ECR through partner systems in an airgap environment.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Navigate to Infrastructure > Partner Systems and click Register.
- Select Amazon ECR.
- Enter the following details:
- Name - Provide a name for your registry.
- FQDN - Enter the fully qualified domain name (FQDN). For example, example.amazonaws.com.
- EC2 Region - Enter the region where the ECR is hosted.
- ECR Access Key - To perform actions, enter the ECR access key.
- ECR Access Secret - Enter the credentials to access your registry.
- Role ARN (Optional) - Enter the Amazon Resource Name (ARN) specifying the role.
- Click Next.
- Associate one or more VIMs to your Amazon ECR.
- Click Finish.