You can copy the configuration of a specific Kubernetes cluster and use it for deploying a new Kubernetes cluster.
This option is helpful when you are deploying multiple Kubernetes clusters with similar configurations.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Go to Infrastructure > CaaS Infrastructure > Cluster Instances.
- Click the Options (⋮) symbol against the Kubernetes cluster that you want to edit.
- Click Copy Specification and Deploy new Cluster.
- In the Configuration tab, all inputs default value is same as current workload cluster, edit the Destination Info, Cluster Info, Control Plane Info, Add-Ons, Node Pools configuration, and click Next until to Ready to Deploy, then click Deploy.
You have successfully deploy a new v2 Workload Cluster.