As a cluster administrator or VNF administrator, you can troubleshoot for cluster lifecycle and CNF customizations on the management cluster and the associated workload clusters.
- Kubernetes core diagnosis
- TKG component diagnosis
- TCA component diagnosis
- Container Network Interface (CNI ) and Container Storage Interface (CSI) diagnosis
- Advanced diagnosis
- Node diagnosis
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Go to
The CaaS Infrastructure page is displayed.
- Click the Options (⋮) symbol corresponding to the Kubernetes cluster on which you want to run the diagnosis.
- Click Run Diagnosis.
The Run Diagnosis window is displayed.
- (Optional) select one or more test cases that you want to apply for the cluster diagnosis.
If you don't select any test case, the system runs a default diagnosis on the cluster.
- Click START DIAGNOSIS.
- Click the cluster name and navigate to the Diagnosis tab to monitor the progress of the diagnosis.
After the diagnosis is complete, the DOWNLOAD option is available to download the diagnosis report and perform a detailed analysis.