You can add, delete, and configure various sites to create the infrastructure.
You can add a management domain, workload domain for central site or regional sites. You can add compute clusters, or cell sites in Infrastructure Automation. You can also add a host for each site and perform security management for each appliance within domains.
- Starting from Release 2.3, VMware Telco Cloud Automation terminates the support for creating a central data center, regional data center, and compute cluster using Infrastructure Automation. The feature will enter a maintenance mode starting from releases 2.1 and 2.2. Post termination, users will have the option to add the pre-deployed data centers through Infrastructure Automation in a VM-based deployment.
- If you require the Host Profile function for a pre-deployed domain:
- You need to deploy the Telco Cloud Automation Control Plane manually.
- When configuring the Telco Cloud Automation Control Plane through Telco Cloud Automation Appliance Manager, you must use FQDN for the vCenter.
- You must register the Telco Cloud Automation Control Plane on the Virtual Infrastructure page of the Telco Cloud Automation Manager.