You can reconfigure Add-on of your Kubernetes cluster.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Go to Infrastructure > CaaS Infrastructure > Cluster Instances.
- Click the Kubernetes cluster name that you want to configure.
- Select the Add-Ons tab, click the Options (⋮) symbol against the node pool that you want to edit.
- Click Edit, there will show Node Pool Details dialog.
- In the Configuration tab Add-Ons step, Click Deploy Add-on.
- Click Edit, there will show Add-on Configuration dialog.
- Refer to Managing Add-ons for v2 Workload Clusters configure add-on, and Click Ok.
- After the Add-on Configuration dialog close, click Next jump to Ready to Deploy, Click Deploy.
You have successfully edited the Add-On configuration of a Kubernetes cluster instance.