You can configure a proxy server and route all Internet traffic through it. When deploying a VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid cluster, you can select this proxy server as the repository for the required CaaS files.
To perform this task, you must have the Partner System Administrator privileges.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Navigate to Proxy. and select
- Enter the following details:
- Name: Name of the Proxy server.
- HTTP Proxy: HTTP URL for receiving HTTP requests.
- HTTPS Proxy: HTTPS URL for receiving HTTPS requests.
- No Proxy: If you do not wish to route Internet traffic through a proxy server, enter the IP address of a server where VMware Telco Cloud Automation can fetch the required information. You can add multiple server IP addresses.
- CA Certificate: If the proxy server uses a self-signed certificate, paste the CA certificate used for signing the Proxy server certificate.
- Click Finish.
You have successfully registered the Proxy server. You can now select this repository for resources when deploying a VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid cluster.