You can delete a Node Pool from the Kubernetes Workload cluster.
Ensure that the node pool is not running any applications.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Go to Infrastructure > CaaS Infrastructure > Cluster Instances.
- Click the Kubernetes cluster name that you want to configure.
- Select the Node Pools tab, click the Options (⋮) symbol against the node pool that you want to edit.
- Click Delete and confirm the operation.
You have successfully deleted the Node Pool of a Kubernetes cluster instance.