If the virtual infrastructure inventory information is not synchronized between VMware Telco Cloud Automation Control Plane (TCA-CP) and VMware Telco Cloud Automation Manager, you can initiate a partial sync or a full sync.
You must have the Virtual Infrastructure Admin privileges to perform this task.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Navigate to Infrastructure > Virtual Infrastructure and select the options symbol against the virtual infrastructure.
- Click Force Sync Inventory.
- On the Force Sync Inventory Data of TCA Control Nodes pop-up:
- To synchronize only the missing information, for example, alarms, CNF inventory, worker node IPs, PM reports, and Harbor repository in partner systems. Select Partial Sync from the drop-down menu.
- To synchronize the entire virtual infrastructure inventory information, for example, alarms, CNF inventory, worker node IPs, PM reports, and Harbor repository in partner systems. Click Full Sync.
- Click OK.