You can scale up or scale down the number of Master node replicas and add or remove labels.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Go to Infrastructure > CaaS Infrastructure > Cluster Instances.
- Click the Options (⋮) symbol against the Kubernetes cluster that you want to edit.
- Click Edit Cluster Configuration.
- In the Configuration tab Destination Info step, could select new cloud under the Advanced Options.
- In the Control Plane Info step, click the configuration icon to the right of the control panel row.
- Click the configure icon, there will show Control Plane Node Info dialog.
- Edit the Number of replicas to scale down or scale up the Control Plane nodes.
- Click Add Label or Remove to edit the node labels.
- Click Apply to apply configurations.
- After the Control Plane dialog close, click Next jump to Ready to Deploy, Click Deploy.
You have successfully edited the Kubernetes Cluster and its Control Plane configuration.