You can remotely access CNFs from your local system by downloading the kubeconfig file. This file contains the endpoint IP address of the server and the token for establishing a REST connection between VMware Telco Cloud Automation and the CNF.
- Ensure that you have installed an external SSH client on your local system.
- Ensure that Kubernetes CLI Tool (kubectl) is installed on your local system.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Navigate to and select the CNF.
- Click the ⋮ menu and select Download Kube Config.
This action downloads the kubeconfig.yaml file to your local system.
- Use kubectl with the downloaded kubeconfig.yaml file for establishing a remote connection with the CNF.