You can scale up or scale down the number of Master node replicas and add or remove labels.
- Log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Automation web interface.
- Go to Infrastructure > CaaS Infrastructure > Cluster Instances.
- Click the Options (⋮) symbol against the Kubernetes cluster that you want to edit.
- Click Edit Master Node Configuration.
- In the Master Nodes tab, scale down or scale up the Worker nodes, add or remove labels, and click Save.
You have successfully edited the Master node configuration of your Kubernetes cluster instance.