After deploying VMware Telco Cloud Automation, it is recommended to update its server certificate. From the Update Server Certificate screen of the Appliance Manager user interface, you can update the Web server certificate or the Appliance Management server certificate and private key.
Note: By default, server certificates available for Web and Appliance Management are self-signed certificates.
- Log in to the Appliance Manager user interface https://tca-cp-ip-or-fqdn:9443.
- Navigate to the Administration tab.
- From the left navigation menu, select
.The Update Server Certificate screen is displayed.
- From the Select Service drop-down menu, select the endpoint for which you want to update the server certificate. Select either Web certificate or Appliance Management.
- In the Server Certificate text box, paste the certificate in PEM format.
- In the Private Key text box, paste the private key in PEM format.
- Click Apply.
What to do next
- For the updated certificate take effect, log out of the Appliance Manager user interface and log back in.
- For a seamless connectivity, keep updating the server certificate before it expires.