For a cell site group, you can synchronize data at the host level.
- Click Domains under Infrastructure Automation.
- Click Cell Site Group.
- Select the cell site group under which you want to synchronize the host data.
- To synchronize host data, click the Host tab.
- Select one or more hosts.
- Click Resync.
The Confirm Resync dialog box appears with the Partial Resync check box selected by default.
- Determine whether you want to choose the partial Resync option or not based on the following:
If you choose the Partial Resync option, hosts are processed based on any of the following conditions:
Status of the cell site host is FAILED, and the status of the host setting is NOT CONFIGURED
Status of the cell site host is PROVISIONED, and the status of the host setting is FAILED
If you don't choose the Partial Resync option, hosts with any status except for IN PROGRESS and DELETING are processed.
- In the Confirm Resync dialog box, click Resync.