Upgrading vRealize products involves upgrading vRealize Log Insight, vRealize Operations, vRealize Orchestrator, and vRealize Network Insight.
- Upgrade vRealize Log Insight from version 4.8 to 8.6.2 as follows:
- Upgrade vRealize Log Insight from version 4.8 to 8.1.1.
- Upgrade vRealize Log Insight from version 8.1.1 to 8.2.
- Upgrade vRealize Log Insight from version 8.2 to 8.4.
- Upgrade vRealize Log Insight from version 8.4 to 8.6.2.
You must upgrade agents in the required VMs to capture data appropriately.
- Upgrade vRealize Operations from version 7.5 to 8.5 to 8.6.2 as follows:
- Install and Configure vRealize Orchestrator 8.6.2.
Due to a limitation in Upgrading vRealize Orchestrator 7.x or earlier to vRealize Orchestrator 8.x, perform a new deployment of vRealize Orchestrator 8.6.2.
- To use the vRealize Network Insight 6.5.1 supported in Telco Cloud Infrastructure Cloud Director Edition 2.2, perform one of the following tasks:
Note: To avoid multi-hop upgrade from earlier versions of vRealize Network Insight to 6.5.1, we recommend that you perform a new deployment of vRealize Network Insight 6.5.1.
Upgrade vRealize Network Insight from 4.2 to 6.5.1 as follows: