You must install the ESXi Hypervisor on each physical host from the Management Pod.
Verify that the FQDNs of the hosts are resolvable.
- Install the following ESXi hosts on the USB or Flash drive. For the ESXi installation procedure, see Installing and Setting Up ESXi.
- Configure the networking with the IP address, Netmask, Gateway, DNS, and host FQDN.
- Create a VM Management port group only on ESXi_MGMT_01 with VLAN (for example, 10) on the standard switch. The port group is required when you deploy the Management vCenter Server.
- (Optional) Configure the VMkernel adapter for NFS connectivity on the ESXi_MGMT_01 host.
- Configure the local datastore for ESXi_MGMT_01.
- Configure and synchronize NTP with ESXi hosts.