To make it easier to examine the notifications of your consoles, you can rearrange or customize the notification view (for example, selection of Columns, using of Filters and changing the Sort Orders).
- Click the pen icon Customize View Option.
Customize Notification View window appears.
- Type Log Name and Description on the Customize Notification View dialog box.
Note: If you want to modify the Log Name or Description, then you can enter the new Log Name and the Description.
- To get the Available and Selected Columns, click Columns .
- Click Available Columns or drag them into the Selected Column s to get the required columns in the notification view.
- To get specific Notifications, provide the Column, Match and Value details in the Filter.
Note: You can also add filter sets.
- To arrange the Notifications view in the Sort Orders, select the Column and Ascending or Descending.
- Click Update.