With editing mapper feature, you can create models, attributes, and map it to their internal VMware Telco Cloud Operations model.
- Go to http://Telcocloud operation-ui-IP.
A typical default URL for logging in to the user interface from the same system on which VMware Telco Cloud Operations is installed is, http://10.x.x.x.
- On the login screen, enter your username and password, click Next.
- Navigate to Administration > Gateway Mapper.
- Click Edit Mapping.
- In Graphical mode, click "+" symbol in Source and Destination, to expand and map properties.
Note: To create or edt a map, you can drag and add a model from TCO Metric Model, to the Destination, to map to Source.Note: To add the JSON code directly from the DSL JSON file mode, click Code.
- To save the changes, click Save.
- To enable the mapper, click Enable.