In this topic, you can find information about on adding appropriate models in the VMware Telco Cloud Operations system.
- Go to http://Telcocloud operation-ui-IP.
A typical default URL for logging in to the user interface from the same system on which VMware Telco Cloud Operations is installed is, http://10.x.x.x.
- On the login screen, enter your username and password, click Next.
- Navigate to Administration > Gateway Mapper.
- Click Edit Mapping.
- Go to TCO Metric Model, in the right pane.
- Click Add Custom Model.
- Enter the following details:
- Model Name: Provide the name of the model.
- Metric: Provide the metric name, metric unit, and metric description.
- Property: Provide the property and tag details.
- Click Create.