The uploading package assist you to add a new map in the gateway mapper. The new map helps you in mapping an external model to an internal model.
- Go to http://Telcocloud operation-ui-IP.
A typical default URL for logging in to the user interface from the same system on which VMware Telco Cloud Operations is installed is, http://10.x.x.x.
- On the login screen, enter your username and password, click Next.
- Navigate to Administration > Gateway Mapper.
- Click Upload New Package.
Create Package, page appear.
- Enter the name of the mapper package in the Name text box.
- Provide description about the mapper package in the Description text box.
- Select the type of the mapper package from the Type drop-down.
- Provide the key list in the Key List.
- Enter the filename for the mapper in File Name.
- Click Choose File For Upload.
- Select the file to upload.
- To upload the new mapper package, click OK.