When OOB Management IP addresses are not accessible, perform the procedure mentioned.
- Browse to the directory <INSTALL-DIR>/conf/discovery/ciscoaci/.
- A sample config.json is provided.
- Create a local copy of config.json and edit it.
- Provide discoveryAgent, controllerName, controllerIPAddress information for all APIC nodes in the cluster.
The discoveryAgent IP Address must be any one controllerIPAddress. The IP Manager discovers entire APIC Cluster using discoveryAgent IP Address.
- Repeat the Step 4 for every APIC cluster.
- Save and close the file.
- Open Polling and Thresholds Window and go to Device Access Setting.
- In Cisco ACI Device access settings, provide the location of config.json file for Advanced configuration file name.
- Click Apply configurations.
- Click Reconfigure in the Polling and Threshold window of the IP availability and Performance Manager.