The server tool is a process to test the affected system, or open a trouble ticket for a specific notification. You can configure tools for a server or client. For example, opening trouble ticket, ping or telnet the interface.
- Go to http://Telcocloud operation-ui-IP.
A typical default URL for logging in to the user interface from the same system on which VMware Telco Cloud Operations is installed is, http://10.x.x.x.
- On the login screen, enter your user name and password.
- Click Next.
The Notification Console opens.
- Select and right-click a notification.
- Click Server Tools.
- To open a ticket with the resolver team, click Sample – Open Trouble Ticket.
- To initiates a ping for the respective host interface or device, click Sample – Ping-Interface,