This section illustrates the procedure of updating device access settings for kafka in IP Availability and Performance Manager.
To configure Device Access Settings for Kafka in IP Availability and Performance.
- Click Device Access tab at the bottom of Polling and Thresholds windows.
- Expand Kafka Bus Access Group > Settings.
- Click Kafka Access Setting.
- In KafkaBroker, enter comma separated Kafka cluster Hostname/IPAddress and Port. Default IP is <domainmanager worker node IP>, and deafult port is 9092.
- In LoginID and Password, enter username and password for Kafka. Not mandaotry to enter the Username and password.
- In TopicDiscovery, enter any name for Discovery topic.
- In TopicMonitoring, enter any name for Monitoring topic.
- Click Apply.
- Click Reconfigure, to accept the configuration on the server.