This section explains how to add additional Domain Manager in the VMware Telco Cloud Operations.
- Navigate to Administration > Configuration > Smarts Integration.
The Smarts Integration page appears.
- Click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) icon against the broker name and click Details.
- Enter the following details:
- Domain Manager: Select the domain manager from the drop-down menu.
- Domain Credential: Select the Domain Credential from the drop-down. By default defaultSmartsDomainCredential is populated in the drop-down.
- Click Add DM.
Added domain manager appears in the Domain Manager area.Note: Name of Domain manager selected must be unique with-in list of Domain Manager configured in VMware Telco Cloud Operations. This constraint applies Domain Managers's across brokers configured in VMware Telco Cloud Operations.