In this topic, you can find information on editing parameters for Analytics Notifications, to transfer the data in the Operational UI Notification log view.
- Goto SAM installed location: opt/InCharge/SAM/smarts/bin.
- Edit the analytics_svc_msg.conf file, using command: sm_edit
For Example: ./sm_edit ../conf/icoi/analytics_svc_msg.conf
- Modify below parameter value from FALSE to TRUE:
- Provide the domain manager node IP address in which gateway kafka is running in the following parameter:
BrokerInfo kafka:9092For Example: BrokerInfo <IPaddress>:9092
- Configure anomaly score range for generating want anomaly notification severity by editing /sm_edit ../conf/icoi/AnomalyAlertConfig.json file.
- Restart the INCHARGE-OI server, if already running.
- In Global manager administration console of SAM, enable INCHARGE-OI in Aggregate SAM then enable INCHARGE-SA (Aggregate SAM) in Presentation SAM.