To configure Smarts Server Manager to communicate with Orchestartor, specify the Orchestartor administrator credentials and the IP address of the Orchestartor host.
For this task, when you use the console, you need to have Smarts administrator credentials to open the Configure menu where you specify the Orchestartor credentials.
- Open the Service Assurance Manager Global Console attached to the Server Manager (INCHARGE-ESM, by default).
- In the Topology Browser Console, select Configure > Domain Manager Administration Console.
- Right-click the ESM server in the left pane and select Configure ESM credentials.
- In the Configure ESM credentials dialog box, select Orchestrator for the host type.
- Type values in the following fields:
IP address of the Orchestrator(Cloudify) host
Orchestrator(Cloudify) user name
Orchestrator(Cloudify) port (Default value is 80)
- Click Apply credential with/without testing.
- Verify that orchestrator credentials are accepted for the orchestrator by checking the status indicator in the Configure ESM credentials dialog box.
A green Passed test status indicates that the credentials are accepted for the orchestrator.
If the orchestrator credentials are not accepted, confirm that the credentials are correct and enter them again in the Configure ESM credentials dialog box.
You can verify the logs in the log file.
- Click Close.
- In the Domain Manager Administration Console, select your IP Manager and select Topology > Discover All to discover VIO and Orchestrator. At the end of the IP Manager discovery process, the Server Manager discovery process is automatically started.
After the topology for your virtual network has been discovered, to continue to monitor and analyze your network, use the Service Assurance Global Console.