This section describes the procedure, how to update device access settings for DCF in IP Availability and Performance Manager.
To update device access setting for DCF in IP Availability and Performance Manager:
DCF must be installed.
- Click Device Access tab at the bottom of Polling and Thresholds window.
- Expand Data Collector Access Group > Settings.
- Click Data Collector Access Setting.
- Enter the AccessProtocol. Protocol must be HTTPS.
- In HostnameOrIPAddress, enter the Hostname/IPAddress, of the machine where DCF is installed. Default IP is <TCOps control plane node IP>.
- In LoginID and Password, enter the Username and Password for DCF. Default username is "admin", and password is "changeme".
- Confirm Password for DCF.
- In PortNumber, enter the Port number for DCF. Default port is 443.
- Click Apply.
- Click Reconfigure, to complete the configuration on the server.