Administrator can add one or more policies to define and manage policies for different user profiles.
To add a policy, follow the procedure:
- Go to http://Telcocloud operation-ui-IP.
A typical default URL for logging in to the user interface from the same system on which VMware Telco Cloud Operations is installed is, http://10.x.x.x.
- On the login screen, enter your user name and password.
- Click Next.
The VMware Telco Cloud Operation user interface opens.
- Navigate to Administration > Access > Profile Management.
- Select Policies.
- Click Create Policy.
- Enter the Name of the policy.
- Provide description about the policy in the Description text box.
- Click Save.
Also, you can add main filters for policy using filter set button. See Add a Filter Set in the VMware Telco Cloud Operations User Guide, for more information.